Submit a Picture
Our Email is laughnshare@gmail.com you can send us funny pictures and we will publish it on our website with your name.
Subscribe Via Email
Get latest update in you Inbox!!!




Laugh 'N' Share is your best source of fun.

Monday 23 June 2014

A married couple are driving along a highway

A married couple is driving down the highway doing 80km/h. The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and says, “Honey, I know we’ve been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce.”
The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 100km/h.
She then says, “I don’t want you to try to talk me out of it, because I’ve been having an affair with your best friend, and he’s a better lover than you.” Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as his anger increases.
She says, “I want the house.” Again the husband speeds up, and now is doing 120km/h.
She says, “I want the kids too.” The husband just keeps driving faster, and faster, now he’s up to 140km/h.
She says, “I want the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards too.” The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she says, “Is there anything you want?”
The husband says, “No, I’ve got everything I need.”
She asks, “Really? What’s that?”
The husband replies just before they hit the wall at 200km/h, “I’ve got the airbag!”
Y U NO SHARE?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Yatin and Chahit
web template by seo blogger templates