Submit a Picture
Our Email is laughnshare@gmail.com you can send us funny pictures and we will publish it on our website with your name.
Subscribe Via Email
Get latest update in you Inbox!!!




Laugh 'N' Share is your best source of fun.

Monday 23 June 2014

Beautiful Conversation between a boy and a girl

Girl : why do you keep on following me ?
Boy : because you are so pretty and i think i am falling in love with you.
Girl : really ?…… but you haven’t met my friend yet. she is more prettier than me and she is right behind you
(The guy looking behind him but found no one)
Boy : are you making fun of me ? there is no one behind me..
Girl : no, but if u really love me, u won’t look back. because love never happens with the beauty of face. but with the beauty of hearts….
Y U NO SHARE?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Yatin and Chahit
web template by seo blogger templates