Submit a Picture
Our Email is laughnshare@gmail.com you can send us funny pictures and we will publish it on our website with your name.
Subscribe Via Email
Get latest update in you Inbox!!!




Laugh 'N' Share is your best source of fun.

Saturday 28 June 2014

Customer Vs Waiter… Very Funny Conversation..





Customer :Waiter, do you serve crabs?
Waiter :P lease sit down sir, we serve everyone.

Customer:Waiter, is this a lamb chop or pork chop?
Waiter:Can’t you tell the difference by taste?
Customer:No, I can’t.
Waiter:Then does it really matter?
Customer:Waiter, there’s a dead beetle in my soup.
Waiter:Yes sir, they are not very good swimmers.
Customer:Waiter, there’s a fly in my soup.
Waiter:That’ s all right sir, he won’t drink much.
Waiter: I’ve stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog’s leg.
Customer: Don’t tell me your problems. Give the menu card.
Customer:Waiter, there’s a fly swimming in my soup.
Waiter: So what do you expect me to do, call a lifeguard?
Customer: Waiter, there’s a fly in my soup.
Waiter: That’s all right sir, he won’t drink much.
Customer :Waiter, what’s the meaning of this fly in my tea up?
Waiter :I wouldn’t know sir, I’m a waiter, not a fortune teller.
Y U NO SHARE?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Yatin and Chahit
web template by seo blogger templates