Submit a Picture
Our Email is laughnshare@gmail.com you can send us funny pictures and we will publish it on our website with your name.
Subscribe Via Email
Get latest update in you Inbox!!!




Laugh 'N' Share is your best source of fun.

Monday 23 June 2014

Top #3 Jokes of The DAY #ROFL #LOL -2

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn’t paying attention,
so she asks him, “If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?”
Johnny says, “None.” The teacher asks, “Why?”
Johnny says, “Because the shot scared them all off.”
The teacher says, “No, two, but I like how you’re thinking.”
Johnny asks the teacher, “If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?”
The teacher says, “The one sucking her ice cream.”
Johnny says, “No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you’re thinking!”

One More :-

A little girl and boy are fighting about the differences between the sexes, and which one is better.
Finally, the boy drops his pants and says, “Here’s something I have that you’ll never have!”
The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is clearly true, and runs home crying.
A while later, she comes running back with a smile on her face.
She drops her pants and says, “My mommy says that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want!”

Last One :-

A boy with a monkey on his shoulder was walking down the road when he passed a policeman who said, “Now, now young lad, I think you had better take that monkey the zoo.”
The next day, the boy was walking down the road with the monkey on his shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman.
The policeman said, “Hey there, I thought I told you to take that money to the zoo!”
The boy answered, “I did! Today I’m taking him to the cinema.”

Don’t forget to Share it !!

Y U NO SHARE?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Yatin and Chahit
web template by seo blogger templates